Neary Martin specializes in providing its customers with design, production and delivery of custom manufactured products, branded apparel, promotional items, print and graphic design, website design and development, safety programs, corporate stores, awards, fulfillment services and branded calendars (“Services”). We know that you value knowing what Personal Data we collect, how we use it, under which circumstances we may disclose it to a third party, and what rights you have concerning your Personal Data. This Privacy Notice aims to provide clarity and transparency with respect to your Personal Data.
Neary Martin is committed to safeguarding your Personal Data and as such, has implemented reasonable safeguards to provide security for your Personal Data. No system of data storage can be completely secure; if you have any concerns or complaints that may indicate that your Personal Data could have been compromised, or someone could have discovered your personal details held by us, please contact us immediately. Our contact information is below at the end of Section 15.
1. What information will Neary Martin collect about me, and for what purpose?
When you contact us, either via phone, email, visiting our office, or even our website at nearymartin.com (“website”), we collect some information about you such as your name, email address, postal address, phone, or mobile number, (“Personal Data”), as well as, information collected about the goods and/or services we will provide to you.
This information is collected in order to fulfill your requests, provide you with Services you requested, or to otherwise run our business in an efficient manner, answer questions for interested parties and customers and customize and improve customer experience.
|Category of Information
|Purpose of Collection
|Basis of Collection
|Name, address, email, phone
|To respond to inquiries and orders
|Legitimate Interest / fulfillment of a contract
|Automated collection of browser information
|Cookies, browser information, IP address, device information
|To improve the site and convert interested parties into customers; to customize and improve customer experience
|Legitimate interest/fulfillment of a contract/ consent
2. Can I decline to provide personal data to Neary Martin?
Yes, you may decline to provide any Personal Data you wish. However, doing so may cause you not to be able to use the website, or cause you to be unable to use certain features of the website, or otherwise hinder us from delivering quality Services to you in a timely and complete manner.
3. For what purpose will Neary Martin use the personal data it collects from me?
Neary Martin will use your Personal Data a number of purposes including the following:
- Ensuring that we have accurate information so that we may communicate with you and keep you apprised of developments as we provide our goods/services to you.
- Ensuring that we have consent and that we hold accurate information so that we may contact you at a future date for the purposes of quality control, surveys, other research purposes and for potential fundraising and marketing activities.
- Ensuring that we have accurate information for internal reporting for example, our Board of Directors, Trustees / Shareholders or other interested stakeholders.
- Ensuring that we comply with law enforcement, if applicable, and
- Ensuring that we comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
3. What are my rights, and what choices do I have?
The General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR” gives certain rights to individuals in relation to their personal data. Accordingly, we are happy to offer transparency and access controls to help users take advantage of those rights. As available and except as limited under applicable law, the rights afforded to individuals are:
- Right of access – the right to be informed of, and request access to, the personal data we process about you;
- Right to rectification – the right to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to erasure – the right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Right to restrict – the right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data;
- Right to object – the right, at any time, to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation; the right to object to your personal data being processed for direct marketing purposes;
- Right to data portability – the right to request a copy of your personal data in electronic format and the right to transmit that personal data for use in another party’s service; and
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making – the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with your local EU-based Data Protection Authority.
4. When will Neary Martin contact me?
We may contact you:
- In relation to any communication we receive from you or any other parties involved in the service we provide or you, for example, we will need to share your address with our shipping vendors, or
- In relation to any financial questions, issues or reporting obligations to our accountants, the IRS, etc., or
- To invite you to participate in surveys about Neary Martin’s service (You will have the option to opt out of these).
5. How will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
Generally, we will use your information within Neary Martin and will only share it outside Neary Martin where you have requested it via a data portability request, or given your consent. Neary Martin requires all third parties to comply strictly with is instructions and Neary Martin requires that they do not use your Personal Data for their own business purposes and only use your information for reasons associated with the goods/ services we provide for you.
Neary Martin will send you marketing emails or contact you where you have agreed to this by giving us your consent. From time to time we may also contact you to ask your views about the service Neary Martin has provided to you. We may personalize the message content based upon any information you have provided to us.
If you want to stop all personalized messages from Neary Martin, including targeted marketing messages, you can contact us at any time and instruct us to stop. We will, of course, stop.
6. Will Neary Martin share my personal data with anyone else?
We will keep your information within Neary Martin except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example, to government bodies and law enforcement agencies), where sharing is required to fulfill the contract between us or where you have consented to us sharing your Personal Data with other parties involved in the service we provide to you. For example, we will share your Personal Data with law enforcement or in response to a subpoena in an ongoing legal matter, should we receive one. We may also share your Personal Data with Constant Contact, or comparable 3rd party provider, to assist us with delivering email marketing messages to you. You may read the Privacy Notice for Constant Contact here. You may opt-out of such messages anytime by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of such emails. We may also share your Personal Data with our shipping company so as to deliver our Products and Services to you. To learn about the privacy policies of our main shipping companies, please visit the privacy notice on their respective websites: www.fedex.com; www.ups.com; www.dhl.com and www.usps.gov.
7. Cross border transfers of information
Neary Martin may transfer your personal information outside the EU in connection with shipping products to our clients and their customers. As such, Neary Martin shall ensure that the transfer of your personal data is carried out in accordance with applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that appropriate contractual, technical, and organizational measures are in place such as the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the EU Commission.
8. How long will Neary Martin keep my information?
We will hold your Personal Data on our systems for as long as is necessary for the purpose of the supply of goods/ services and for any legal requirements.
9. Can I request that Neary Martin delete my personal data?
You can always ask for your information to be deleted by Neary Martin. However, please bear in mind that we are required to hold your data for a minimum period of 7 years for legal reasons.
Deleting the data Neary Martin holds about you will erase any Personal Data have about you and it will mean any data we hold about you after your request that we use in the future, will be made anonymous such that you would not be able to be identified from such information.
10. Can I request a copy of my personal data held by Neary Martin?
You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Data that Neary Martin holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. ( We require you to provide your identity with two pieces of approved identification). We have a legal duty to supply, correct or delete Personal Data about you on our files.
11. What are cookies, and how does Neary Martin use them?
- What is a Cookie?
A cookie is digital information which has a unique identifier function that is sent to your computer, tablet, or mobile phone (a device) web browser from a website that you visit and is stored on your device. Cookies help Neary Martin discover what browser you are using, whether you have registered with us, and otherwise enable us to relate your current usage of the Website to prior usage of the Website. By accepting our cookies, you will be permitted access to certain pages of the Website without having to login each time you visit. Cookies are also used to help diagnose problems with our server and administer the Website.
- Other information collected from web browsers
Your web browser may also provide the information about your device, such as an IP address and details about the browser that you are using.
Neary Martin does collect information such as the device you are using your IP address or the browser you are using.
- To object to our collection of Cookies, please contact us using the contact information in Section 15 of this Notice.
12. What does “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) mean, and can I request it?
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked, such as by third party ad networks, social networks and analytic companies.
Neary Martin website does not currently respond to DNT requests.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13 years. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use Neary Martin’s Services or Website, and do not provide any personal data to us.
If you are a parent of a child under 13 years of age and become aware that your child has provided personal data to us, please contact us using the contact information in Section 15.
If we learn that we have collected the personal data of a child under the age of 13 years, we will take reasonable steps to delete the personal data.
14. Changes to this Privacy Notice:
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time so you may wish to check it each time you submit Personal Data to Neary Martin. If you do not agree to any changes, please do not continue to use Neary Martin’s website or submit your Personal Data to Neary Martin. You can also delete your Personal Data that Neary Martin holds at any time – subject to any legal exceptions we may have to keep some of the data we hold about you.
15. Contacting us about this Privacy Notice:
If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice, please contact:
Neary Martin, Inc.
924 W 75th St., Suite 120-264,
Naperville, IL 60565